Be part of the team:
We are currently recruiting for two Trainee Landscapers with JPR Environmental. The candidates will be interested in a career in the environment in landscaping and construction. If you are keen to work outside in all weathers, learn new skills such as with a chainsaw or excavator, and are not afraid of hard work, find out more details here.
We are also looking to build a pool of Casual Landscapers, find our more details here.
Contact us for more information about joining our friendly team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office on 01453 822584 for more details.
Landscapers need to:
- Carry out landscaping tasks as directed including fencing, planting, vegetation clearance and groundworks
- Display a positive attitude and be an active member of the team
The company has a training and development programme for all landscaping staff.
Below are some typical work images which give an idea of the type of work we do.
JPR Environmental provides a nationwide service including:
- reptile and newt exclusion fencing
- wildlife mitigation services
- pond and other wetland creation
- reedbed design, creation and refurbishment
- habitat management
- erosion control on rivers, streams and other water courses